Body Code Certification Enrollment
IMPORTANT: Please read this entire page and watch all videos before you begin the certification process. You can then click the GREEN "Begin Certification" button at the bottom of the page. By clicking the green button at the bottom of this page you acknowledge that you have read and agree to all terms below.
Important information regarding your enrollment in The Body Code Certification Program:
- It is illegal to claim to be a Body Code Practitioner, collect payment for providing Body Code services, or use The Body Code name in the transaction of commerce without completing this online program and receiving your certificate as a Certified Body Code Practitioner.
- This is an advanced certification course and in order to qualify for The Body Code Certification Program you must meet the following requirements:
- You are a Certified Emotion Code Practitioner in good standing.
- You have purchased, studied, and used the information in the Body Code System Home Study Course for at least two (2) months. The Body Code Home Study Course and the Body Code Certification are separate programs. It is critical that you have already read, studied, and used The Body Code System on family and friends for at least two (2) months before you begin the certification process.
- It is strongly suggested that you have a basic knowledge of using a computer, including opening and saving PDF files. Also, it is important to complete each step in order and to not skip ahead.
- Your enrollment fee in the certification program covers your digital learning materials and eLearning access, as well as an evaluation by our staff of Body Code Practitioners, where they will manually review all your certification documentation, materials, and submissions.
- The nonrefundable Body Code Certification fee is $1,297 (regular price $2,297). Payment of the application fee does not guarantee you will be certified, as we reserve the right to certify or to refuse certification to any applicant for any reason. In order to be certified you must complete the certification requirements. You will be allowed six months (180 days) to complete all requirements. If you do not finish the certification in 6 months you will be required to re-register and pay the certification fee again. Please make sure you have the time and resources to complete this course before registering.
You will be required to complete the following steps to become certified:
Step 1 :: Submit Your Application Fee
Please watch the video below for an overview of the application process. When you have completely reviewed the contents of this page, click on the green "Begin Certification" button at the bottom of this page to start. After your order has been successfully processed you will receive an email with further instructions and links to complete all the steps outlined below.
Step 2 :: Complete eLearning Center Requirements
The Body Code Certification includes a special eLearning center that will take you through the videos from the Body Code Course & Seminar, with quizzes along the way, demonstrations of the Body Code and a final exam at the end.
Step 3 :: Document and Submit Your Session Forms
After you have passed the final examination in the eLearning Center you will need to complete and upload the Session Records Form Binder, which is an interactive document that you will fill out as you are working with your subjects and submit when your sessions are completed.
To complete The Body Code Certification Binder Requirements:
- You need to work on a minimum of 20 people (maximum of 25 people)
- Each person MUST have at least one problem that is disrupting their life to a significant degree, such as one or more of the following:
- A physical problem such as chronic discomfort or some other complaint or malfunction, condition or debility. Examples: headaches, infertility, back pain, neck pain, asthma, insomnia, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, allergies, irritable bowel syndrome, etc.
- A mental or emotional problem. Examples: depression, panic attacks, bulimia, phobias, anxiety, addiction, PTSD, etc.
- All work can be performed by proxy if desired
- Each person must have the following done:
- An Initial Evaluation
- A Minimum of Three Sessions, the first of which may be performed on the same day as the Initial Evaluation. If more than three sessions are needed to get results for your client, please provide them! If their problem resolves on their first session, use the next two sessions to find and fix whatever you can!
- A Re-evaluation performed no sooner that one week after the last session has been performed
Step 4 :: Submit Your Certification Agreement
After you have completed all requirements, please download, print, sign and submit your Certification Agreement.
Agree and continue to enrollment:
Please note: The Body Code Certification Program is a standalone e-learning program and is completely separate from our previous Certification Program. This means that there are no discounts toward Certification regarding ownership of the Body Code Seminar DVDs, The Body Code System, Seminar attendance or membership in HealersLibrary.com.
By checking the box and clicking the green agreement button below, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to all terms on this page.
I acknowledge that I have read and agree to all terms on this page.
If you have any questions about the process please check our knowledgebase to see if the question has already been asked. If you still have questions please contact our Certification Department at:
Since laws regarding "energy work" vary around the world, from city to city, county to county, state to state and country to country, it is beyond our capacity to determine exactly what such laws may be in your particular locale. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are within the law wherever you live.
Our Certification of you as a Body Code Practitioner is a statement of our having found you to be competent in your understanding and use of The Body Code System, and does not license you as a physician.
Energy work performed via The Body Code System, whether in person or by proxy, is not a substitute for medical care.
We make no claims as to healing or recovery from any illness. This information is offered as a service and is not meant to replace any medical treatment. No guarantee is made towards validity. Use this information at your own risk.
By viewing or using this web site, you consent in the event of a dispute or disagreement, to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of a court of competent jurisdiction in St. George, Utah, and to the exclusive use of the laws of Utah.